Photo Half Page


     This year in photography advanced was quite the experience. I was able to have my first class ever with my best friend Anais. Last year was very different as I didn't have a best friend in class and I didn't know as much about photography. Now, I can manage quite well with a camera and I do take some pretty nice pictures. I loved the little super bowl commercials we had to make. That was definitely my favorite assignment because they were hilarious and creative. I was satisfied with this course but I do wish there were more direct lessons to the entire class for clarification on how to take certain kinds of pictures. Otherwise, some people end up stuck not knowing what to do even after looking up tutorials. This is my favorite picture I took because it's a prayer I have said since I was a little girl and it always helped me through my hard times in life. The background is my boyfriends blanket and I love it because of all the different colors. Thanks for an awesome class Mr.B! I will miss you a lot and I will keep in touch for sure.

Comments