Venue Notes

     So, I have only been to three concerts in my life. The first I don't even remember from being to small but it was this one singer Belinda. The second was during my last summer in the Mattress Firm Amphitheater to see Rebelution with my best friends Anais and Bianca. The third was shortly after that same month at the same location to see Migos. They were all awesome. However, their is one place I would love to see a concert at. I may no basically nothing about venues for concerts but all I know is I need to go to the The Observatory at North Park. The North Park Theater has a great deal of history, originally opening in 1929. Over the years the theater has hosted theatrical productions, musicals, symphonies, films, and concerts. Through the new ownership, it has become a famous spot for lit ass concerts. I already love North Park for its thriving community and I love music even more. That being said, I know I would have a blast if I ever went to The Observatory at North Park.

Comments