Mustang Sports Experience

     So, all throughout high school I never did any sports and I kind of regret it. I just hate sports because I suck at literally all of them. But now thinking back, I probably should've at least tried out to some sports. The only sport I did my whole life was gymnastics and I almost tried out for the schools team so many times. However, I ended up never doing so because I would either get discouraged or feel like I already have way too many things going on. Also, the gymnastics team always has like no people so I figured why even join. As for attending games and such, I definitely did go a lot. I always try to support my friends as much as I can. My favorite to watch besides football would be baseball. Overall, my Mustang sports experience was mediocre. I expect to have a better sports experience in college.

Comments