Photo Class Summary

     This semester has shown me that photography isn't as easy as I thought it would be. What is good about the class is that I am able to learn more on how to take pictures, I can use my creative skills, we can leave during class in order to work on assignments, and more. However, what I would say is bad is the fact that due dates are sometimes too soon, most of the alterations done on the pictures come out to be very time consuming, and that equals to copious amounts of unfinished assignments that result in a low grade. A project that I would like to have is to take portraits of people that each show a different emotion. Extra credit that would be helpful would be to take pictures of whatever I did over the weekend, cleaning up the class, or helping other students in the class. A good written assignment would be to talk about the best painting of all time in each persons personal opinion. I have used a professional camera many times.

Comments